Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 Is Off To A Cold Start In Texas

As you can see, the New Year of 2014 is off to a cold start in my part of the planet.

24 degrees with the wind blowing strong enough to make those 24 degrees feel like 10.

Brrrr.

My walk to and from my hot tub hydrotherapy session did seem a bit chilly this morning.

Yesterday, on the first day of the new year, the temperature in the outer world at my location managed to get into the 70s, briefly, which is why I was surprised to discover this morning that the natural air-conditioning had gone into overdrive overnight.

While I am in a deep freeze deep in the South, up North, at my old home location of Mount Vernon, Washington, the outer world there is currently, relative to me, a balmy 43 degrees, while at my mom and dad's location in Arizona they are even hotter than Mount Vernon, by one degree, at 44.

I think I may try and brave the brisk cold and have myself some brisk hiking on the Tandy Hills today.

No comments: