Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Thinking About Doing Some Uncling With Mountain Lupine After My Mom Called About Getting Gas

With today being the last day of the month, with the month being April, I did what I always do on the last day of the month when the month is April, I went to Arlington's Village Creek Natural Historical Area to walk with the Indian Ghosts who haunt this naturally historic area.

In the picture you are looking at one of the Village Creek Natural Historical Area's Wildflower Areas.

This particular Wildflower Area is predominately colored by Pink Evening Primroses. You do see some other wildflowers when you are up close to this Wildflower Area, as in there are some Mountain Lupine (aka Bluebonnets) wildflowers trying to be noticed.

I heard on the radio this morning that an Arctic Blast is heading to North Texas, arriving on Friday, with record breaking low temperatures predicted, as in way closer to freezing than is the norm for early May at this location on the planet.

Speaking of the temperature, my mom called me this morning because, apparently, I have not called in awhile to tell my mom I got gas, how much the gas cost and what the temperature is. The Phoenix zone is already having 100 degree plus temperatures.

My mom asked me when I'm heading up to Washington. Why are so many people thinking I am heading up to Washington? Did I have a sleep walking episode and do some erroneous communicating?

I actually would like to head up to Washington and do some uncling.

Apparently uncling is not a word, because it just got red-flagged as a misspelling.

The lunch gong just went off. I must go have a feeding now.

No comments: