Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The First Day Of Spring On The Tandy Hills With The Green Source DFW Sustainable Leadership Award For Grass Roots Non-Profit Organization

Late last night I learned from future Marfians, Don & Debra Young, that the Friends of Tandy Hills Natural Area were celebrating the arrival of the Vernal Equinox a day early due to having been awarded the coveted Green Source DFW Sustainable Leadership Award for Grass Roots Non-Profit Organization.

The award appears to be a rather impressive trophy.

I do not know if the Green Source DFW Sustainable Leadership Award for Grass Roots Non-Profit Organization award trophy will be on display at the Tandy Hills Prairie Fest on Saturday, April 27.

I suspect it will.

I do know that I am likely going to be doing some hill hiking today on the Tandy Hills for my own personal celebration of the First Day of Spring.

No comments: